Wedding Party
Options

WPBP of the day

Name a movie set in space:

If you could travel to the moon, would you?

Do you think aliens exist? Explain:

Did you ever go to space camp when you were younger?

Do you still consider Pluto a planet?
Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
My Planning Bio
My Married Bio updated March 4

Re: WPBP of the day

• Options
    Name a movie set in space: Wallace and Gromit's a Grand Day Out
    If you could travel to the moon, would you? If I knew that I'd be safe. Oh, and DH would have to come.
    Do you think aliens exist? Explain: No, that's just silly.
    Did you ever go to space camp when you were younger? No, but I knew that every kid out there wanted to win a trip to space camp.
    Do you still consider Pluto a planet? Before it was "My Very Elegant Mother Just Served Us Nine Pizzas!" Now, it's "My Very Elegant Mother Just Served Us Nothing!" lol, I loved Pluto!
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • Options
    Name a movie set in space: Moon 

If you could travel to the moon, would you? Meh. It would depend. I think if space travel became easier, I may. But it's really hard on your body and costs a ton of money. I don't think NASA would be launching this girl into space any time soon.

Do you think aliens exist? Explain: Yes. I think the sheer vastness of space lends the high probability of intelligent life existing outside of our Earth. Now, I don't necessarily believe in the probing, abducting, saucer people, but I think there's a chance they're out there.

Did you ever go to space camp when you were younger? Nope.

Do you still consider Pluto a planet? Sadly, no. But I was sad for Pluto when they stripped it of its planet status. Poor Pluto. Never saw it comin'.
    It's a girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Name a movie set in space: Hubble in 3D.  The 3D is great in IMAX.

If you could travel to the moon, would you? No, I think I'd get claustrophobic eventually then manage to accidentally tear a hole in my space suit.

Do you think aliens exist? Explain: Not in the sentient species in a spacecraft sense.  But I suppose it's possible that there are other planets suitable for life of some sort.

Did you ever go to space camp when you were younger? Nope.  I don't think I knew they existed either.

Do you still consider Pluto a planet? I think DH would tell me it's actually a dwarf planet and did not entirely lose it's status as a planet.  He has explained to me what that means before but I don't remember.  So in a sense, yes, I'd consider it a planet.
  • Options
    Name a movie set in space:  Apollo 13

If you could travel to the moon, would you?  Yes

Do you think aliens exist? Explain:  I think there is most likely life on other planets somewhere.  Whether it takes a form that we would consider aliens, I don't know.

Did you ever go to space camp when you were younger?  No.

Do you still consider Pluto a planet?  Yes.
    Married 10/2/10
  • Options
    Name a movie set in space: Lost in Space

If you could travel to the moon, would you? No

Do you think aliens exist? Explain: Yes.  I think it's pretty egotistical to think we are the only ones around.  I don't however believe in them they way they are portrayed in movies as green or wanting to do experiments on people. 

Did you ever go to space camp when you were younger? No

Do you still consider Pluto a planet? Yes
  • Options
    Mission to Mars
    Yes, if I didn't have to pay for it.

Yes, and I have been terrified of alien abductions since I was a kid. The movie The Fourth Kind only made it worse. But at the same time, I really want to meet an alien.

No.

Yes.
  • Options
    Rocketman (I believe that's the title, anyway. :P)

Once they make it simpler, more cost-effective, and easier on the body.

Yes, it's extraordinarily arrogant to believe we're the only "intelligent life" forms in the universe.

Nope, but I wanted to; just never really have the financial ability.

I do. They can't take away from childhood lessons learned about the NINE planets, and I think they're getting too strict on the rules on what makes a "planet," anyway. :P
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Serenity/Firefly

I really don't think I would.

Yes, I believe life exists somewhere else out there.  I don't think they are little green men or anything like that, though.

No

Yes
  • Options
    AdeleDazeemAdeleDazeem member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited August 2010
    Name a movie set in space: Apollo 13

If you could travel to the moon, would you? Indeed

Do you think aliens exist? Explain: Yes.  Not weird green martians, but it's arrogant of us think we're the only planet and the only intelligent beings out there.  Nature is amazing.

Did you ever go to space camp when you were younger? No, but I wanted to.  Really really wanted to.

Do you still consider Pluto a planet? YES.  Logically I understand the arguments against it, but c'mon... mvemjsunp (pronounced as mmmmvenshnup) needs the P. (kudos to who can name the reference here)
  • Options
    Name a movie set in space: Spaceballs

If you could travel to the moon, would you? If it were like taking a plane flight, then maybe. But I wouldn't go through the process if it were harder than that.

Do you think aliens exist? Explain: Based on the sheer size of the universe, I think it's probable that some other planet out there has some life that we would recognize as life (ie. not bacteria but things that we would look at as animals).

Did you ever go to space camp when you were younger? No, but I wanted to!

Do you still consider Pluto a planet? Yes
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards