Wedding Party
Options

WPBP of the day

If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?

When you're invited to a wedding, do you buy a new dress for the occasion or go with something from your closet?

Would you rather freeze to death or die from heat?

Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
My Planning Bio
My Married Bio updated March 4

Re: WPBP of the day

• Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2010
    Definitely a nice filet and  Irma Kay cake (my wedding cake).  Yes, I said cake.  The whole darn thing.  Not like I really have to watch what I eat if they're going to kill me, right?

When you're invited to a wedding, do you buy a new dress for the occasion or go with something from your closet?
    I'm having that debate now for an upcoming wedding I'm going to.  I think I will buy something new so I have an excuse to shop.

I think I would rather die from heat.  I'll eventually pass out from it so maybe it won't be so bad.

Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?: Surf and turf (a juice steak and lobster) with a huge baked potato and some of our wedding cake.

When you're invited to a wedding, do you buy a new dress for the occasion or go with something from your closet?: Go with something from my closet.

Would you rather freeze to death or die from heat?: Freeze to death
  • Options
    If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?Crab cakes, crab dip, mashed potatoes, HUGE piece of chocolate cake with chocolate ice cream.

When you're invited to a wedding, do you buy a new dress for the occasion or go with something from your closet?Buy new, I always feel like I have nothing to wear.

Would you rather freeze to death or die from heat?Freeze, I'm always cold anyways so I figure this option would take less time.
  • Options
    Steamed Maryland Blue Crabs, Filet Mignon from the butcher shop down the street, german chocolate cake
    When you're invited to a wedding, do you buy a new dress for the occasion or go with something from your closet?  Wear from the closet - I never have any money :(

Would you rather freeze to death or die from heat?  I'll take option C - die from overeating at my last meal.
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Mom's Beef Pie Supreme with a side of Mema's Mashed potatoes and Papa's homemade gravy. Damn, now I'm hungry.
    For the first two, they were made for me. For the last one I sued a dress I already had.

As much as I hate being cold, I'd say freeze because it seems like it would be faster. Like, you could just go to sleep and not wake up, or just lose all feeling.
  • Options
    If you were on death row, what would your last meal be? A heaping pile of mostaccioli with sausage, mounds of garlic bread and a big slice of carrot cake to wrap it all up. Oh, and a huge bottle of wine so being on death row might not be so bad.

When you're invited to a wedding, do you buy a new dress for the occasion or go with something from your closet? It depends. I usually have part of an outfit I would like to wear and then try to find something new to wear with it, like old dress, new cardigan. Old pants, new blouse, etc.

Would you rather freeze to death or die from heat? Freeze to death. Hopefully a Ton-ton would come by just in time so it wouldn't happen.
    It's a girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    If you were on death row, what would your last meal be? My aunt's Thanksgiving food (turkey, stuffing, gravy and mashed potatoes) with brownies for dessert.

When you're invited to a wedding, do you buy a new dress for the occasion or go with something from your closet? Depends. I wore the same dress for the last two weddings I went to, but I'm planning to buy a new one for the wedding I have in July. I won't buy something just because there's a wedding, but if I'm sick of what I have, then a wedding's as good an excuse as any to get a new dress.

Would you rather freeze to death or die from heat? Die of heat. I hate being cold.
  • Options
    Macaronia nd cheese with lots of bacon,tomatoes, and green chiles in it. A dozen fresh baked cinnamon rolls. Also, a 1lb bag of Twizzlers and a 1lb bag of gummy bears. I'm gonna be sick, but satisfied.

It depends. If I have something appropriate, I'll wear it. Otherwise I go to the Macy's clearance rack, usually the day before, and hope something fits.

Die from heat. I imagine I'd fall asleep and then pass out completely and then die. Heat makes me tired. I can't sleep when I'm cold though, so I imagine that would be just as horrible a death as drowning.

Wow, Stina, this is kind of a morbid poll. ANything going on we should know about?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Probably some fajitas from my favorite mexican place El Fenix.  Plus some cheesecake!
    It depends.  If I have something I can wear, I will wear it.  But sometimes I do want something new.

Freeze to death
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• Options
    If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?  Hmm, can I just have Gordon Ramsay whip up something for me?  Preferably something with crab and shrimp.  I loves me some seafood.

When you're invited to a wedding, do you buy a new dress for the occasion or go with something from your closet?  Something from the closet.  I usually go for the skirt and blouse combo, I don't have many dresses.

Would you rather freeze to death or die from heat?  Heat.  I grew up in Phoenix, it's not that bad.

This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    It would be carne asada tacos, refried beans and spanish rice from Pueblos Tacos in Pasadena, CA.  Also a margarita, unlimited chips and salsa and make sure the tortillas are fresh.  If this was my last meal, I wouldn't even need the electric chair or the lethal injection.  I swear I could eat myself into a coma.
    Depending on the formality of the wedding, but generally, yes.
    Gah!  I hate being cold, so I'm thinking freeze to death.  I would try to just go to sleep and hopefully I would go peacefully.

Looking good Stina!
  • Options
    If you were on death row, what would your last meal be? pulled pork bbq, hush puppies, corndog, apple fritters, funnel cake (can you tell I'm anxiously waiting for it to be time for the fair?  is it october yet?), and a big chocolate milkshake.

When you're invited to a wedding, do you buy a new dress for the occasion or go with something from your closet? wear something I already own

Would you rather freeze to death or die from heat? heat
  • Options
    haha, sorry ladies. Sometimes my brain is just stumped for questions. Yesterday on E there was a question about being on death row and my mind went "bingo!" It can't ALWAYS be puppies and rainbow, can it?! Plus, the question about 9/11 a few weeks ago was very successful so I am trying to go more deep while still being entertaining and not offensive or problematic.

If you were on death row, what would your last meal be? Definitely BBQ! And I'd want a LOT of cake like a lot of you already said. Corn on the cob is a must. It was my first thing to eat post braces too.
    When you're invited to a wedding, do you buy a new dress for the occasion or go with something from your closet? I like to buy a new dress because I am an actress and it becomes an audition dress after the wedding. I am going to a wedding tomorrow and can't wait to use the new dress at a million different auditions! Oh and I can't wait to take pics with DH next to me in it so I can show off my new bod!

Would you rather freeze to death or die from heat? It is a tough decision because I HATE being cold. However, with being frozen, I'd feel less. So I guess freezing.
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards