Wedding Party
Options

**banana**

Has it ever been suggested to the Knot Gods that the entire message board site be password protected so that you need an account to lurk as well as post?  As indicated in the post down the page, many people are not aware that *anyone* can lurk on this site and that you only need an account to post.  Especially since weddings are so personal and people are encouraged to post photos and create bios, it seems like TK is asking for trouble if and when some weirdo decides to stalk someone by reading the info here.  Remote possibility, I know, but I know I'd be concerned about it if I were TK's GC.  

Seems like it would be good for business, though, since it would involve getting lots and lots more email and snail mail addresses for them to send ads to...
Courtesy of megk8oz
"I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.

Re: **banana**

• Options
    I wonder if this influx of people w/ full names on their accounts is a result of the wedding channel crossover?
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    What's the wedding channel crossover?
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • Options
    I think the wedding channel site has linked to our boards.  People with accounts on there are able to access our message boards.  On some occasions, when I refresh a page, I've been directed to the weddingchannel site.
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I don't think it would really stop anyone that's wants to be a creepy lurker.  It's not hard to make a random gmail or yahoo e-mail, make up your name and a name for your FI, add a date, and ta-da, instant access to the site.
    My Grandparents on their wedding day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    bio
    Repeat this to your self: My Wedding Party is made of my family and friends and I should treat them as such.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards