Wedding Party
Options

Do I need a ring bearer?

I'm not sure if I'll be able to have one because I don't know any little boys. I've considered having a cute stuffed bear my FH got me for Valentine's Day be pulled down the aisle in a wagon, but who would pull it? And I've considered having my dog do the honors, but who would bring him then? What should I do?

Re: Do I need a ring bearer?

• Options
    Nope.  Most people only have one if they're close to a particular kid, and the BM usually holds on to the real rings anyway.  It's not like the marriage license is invalidate without a RB, and the wedding police won't come bust the place up if you're a RB short :)
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • Options

Lol, thanks bablingbrooke, that was fantastic. I think we may pass on the ring bearer. I just remembered that I do have a cousin with a little boy and I think he's pretty well behaved but I'm not sure if she'll be going to the wedding. I'll probably just not worry about it. Thanks everyone!

• Options
    Tonya:  I answered you on the ceremonies board, and then gave a f/u suggestion.  GL
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    If you don't have any kids that you really want involved in the wedding, I'd skip it. Not a necessity :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards