Texas-San Antonio
Options

Makeup and Hair

Hi Everyone!  I'm new to the Board and just wanted to get some advice on reputable makeup artists and hair stylists.  I would really like to find someone who specializes in air brush makeup and has worked with extensions before.  Does anybody have any suggestions?  Has anyone used Crystal Glass Makeup or Alyssa Garcia?  Thanks so much!

Re: Makeup and Hair

• Options
    edited December 2011

Hi! Welcome :)
                   I too am looking as well, i've heard Crystal is expensive but good at her work and Alyssa..i've heard she does good work too but don't know what she charges. I wish you all the luck in your search. :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Madame Makeup is worth every penny.  They do everything special so that it will photograph well.  I have done a trial, my bridals and they will come to the church to do my makeup the day of the wedding.  With each time, I've been so pleased

And they also spray your face with a sealant and even a ton of crying doesn't wash it off (they did my make up for a wedding I was in and I was bawling, makeup was flawless). 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Girls!  I'm definitely going to set up a trial with Crystal and Madame Makeup. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Alyssa is AMAZING... She's a celebrity makeup & hairstylist. Her website speaks for itself www.makeupbyalyssa.com you get what u pay for, the products she uses are the best. HD-high definition makeup. She actually trained under Kim kardashians makeup artist. You can actually see Alyssa on the new season of housewives of orange county she's their makeup artist. She also does all the runway shows for Neiman Marcus,
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards