Wedding Party
Options

what to do about a negitive nancy

I have a friend that I have known for years and have always talked about being in each others wedding, She has been engaged for over 5 yrs now and I have just become newly engaged. My soon to be husband isn't so sure we should have her in our wedding b/c of her Negative attitude and since we have been growing apart lately I am starting to think the same thing, but then I think about how hurt she would be and also how I have wanted to have her in my wedding since before I can remember. There are some other things that come into factor as well, she does have a sickness that is difficult to deal with at times, where if the weather is a certain way or just if she is in pain in general that my wedding day could very well not have a 5th bridesmaid. I don't know what to do, I have told all my other bridesmaids that there are in it and when she found out about my engagement she left a comment on my facebook and said that she was happy for me and nothing else.... my friends that I grew up with called (also FB friends)!  I need some advice from you future and past brides, this is really a hard decision!
The future Mrs. Brown
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards