Wedding Party

Happy Wedding Party Tuesday!

It's been an interesting day here!

How is everyone? 

Any good plans for the holiday weekend? (if you're in the US)

Re: Happy Wedding Party Tuesday!

• Enjoying my school-free summer.  Taking a nap everyday is now a must.  I think everyone should be allowed to take an hour nap everyday.  

Any new news on ChiquitaBanana?  Is she moving yet?

Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Jagore, you're preaching to the choir about naps!  I've started to have more energy but at the beginning of my pregnancy, I couldn't make it from 6:30 AM until bedtime without a nap after work.

Chiquita is doing well I think.  I swear today I felt kicking but it's all new so I don't know.  There was almost a rolling feeling in my stomach but I definitely felt something in the belly area.

I have a level II US on Thursday.  I'm both excited and nervous about it.  DH will be with me but  it's due to slightly high AFP levels on a recent blood test.  They can be indicative of nothing or possibly neural tube defects.  I'm optimistic it's nothing and I keep praying every day for a healthy baby.

I swear, I've never felt so emotional in my life as I have since I found out I was pregnant - and I've also never felt so out of control!
  • I'm sure your US will go just fine.  Never worry until they tell you to.  

It must feel so cool to have something move inside and you not controlling it.  And you're totally aloud to be emotional.  This is one time in your life that you can be and not be judged for it! 
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Today has not been a good day.  I was at the DMV this morning for three hours getting my license renewed and my name changed, and then DH had car trouble today.  He took it to the mechanic and they told him that a valve was misfiring, but that the full diagnostic would be $90.  What they didn't tell him was that valve misfiring can lead to an engine blowout, which was what happened when he was no more than ten miles away.  It took me two hours to finally get down to him thanks to the bus schedules.

We're pretty pissed, because if it was such a serious problem, they shouldn't have just let him drive off without explaining what could happen.  We're going to find another mechanic and get a second opinion, because his dad thinks it might not be as bad as they're making it out to be.  We're probably going to have to put this on my credit card, which I was so close to paying off...

Blech.  It's been a crappy day.  Sorry to post and run, but it's way past my bedtime.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards