Wedding Party
Options

my god sister

my god sister was recently paralized from the breast area down...i would love for her to be in the wedding..she means the world to me..but i have a problem with the site i would like my wedding to be at its a old renivated barn gorgeous as can be two levals...i want her to be able to enjoy herself and have a great time but not feel left out..what should i do???? help!!! should i get a new site?

Re: my god sister

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_god-sister?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:37Discussion:6794cebc-a34f-4e78-a51d-f1afbb1a810aPost:2c65e1fb-574f-4345-b85f-fe7e23c43cda">Re: my god sister</a>:
    [QUOTE]i wanted to use the second level..but its not important if i dont..there is plenty of other room on the area for the wedding to go on at. they said there is a possiblty for her to walk again. but i wouldnt want her to feel like a burden..for me changing the venue..i really want her in the wedding. i either will find a new venue or just not use the second level
    Posted by snilwar23[/QUOTE]

the other girls nailed it...if you don't have to use the second level if it is not accessible - DON'T...

if you change the venue make up a reason so she won't feel like a burden - seems like you are really in tune to her

it's up to you really but at least you have your head on your shoulders, sorry for your god sister hopefully she will be able to walk again.
    imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • Options
    am I the only one who doesnt know what a god sister is...?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_god-sister?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:6794cebc-a34f-4e78-a51d-f1afbb1a810aPost:2c65e1fb-574f-4345-b85f-fe7e23c43cda">Re: my god sister</a>:
    [QUOTE]i wanted to use the second level..but its not important if i dont..there is plenty of other room on the area for the wedding to go on at. they said there is a possiblty for her to walk again. but i wouldnt want her to feel like a burden..for me changing the venue..<strong>i really want her in the wedding. i either will find a new venue or just not use the second level</strong>
    Posted by snilwar23[/QUOTE]
    WIN!  Good decision :)
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_god-sister?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:6794cebc-a34f-4e78-a51d-f1afbb1a810aPost:5c35f48d-7992-45e9-ac37-468b141a31d6">Re: my god sister</a>:
    [QUOTE]am I the only one who doesnt know what a god sister is...?
    Posted by golden1215[/QUOTE]

<div>It's her God parent's daughter, or maybe her parents are this girls God parents.</div>
    My Grandparents on their wedding day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    bio
    Repeat this to your self: My Wedding Party is made of my family and friends and I should treat them as such.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards