Wedding Party

Poll for The Knot Magazine

Take our poll for the mag!

Re: Poll for The Knot Magazine

• We are having 11 on each side :)
  • We had 6 attendants each.  I could have easily had 12 attendants, but at some point it just gets excessive and too difficult to coordinate.

The last two weddings we went to had 10+ attendants and it literally became a joke at the rehearsal dinner "we are so glad to be here celebrating with our closest 28 friends standing with us...because yes, we TOTALLY have 28 close friends."  It was obvious the bride just couldn't make up her mind and forced the groom into even sides.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • I'm Just having my best friend stand by my side. My wedding will be small and just immediate family and friends. If I had all my friends who I would love to stand up with me as well, half of my guests would be part of the bridal party! lol!
  • 6 and 6 (worked out that way) and a flowergirl.
  • 9 on my side, 8 on his, and 3 flower girls.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are having 3 each
  • I had two and H had one. It was a small wedding and anything bigger thatn that would not have look weird.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • GiaspoGiaspo member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited October 2012
    My mom wrinkled her nose when I said I wanted four BMs (she wanted me to have only my sister). Even being an older bride at 41 years' old, I don't regret it for a second; these ladies are my closest friends in the world!

• My fiance and I have 3 each....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards