Wedding Party
Options

My BM just got engaged

2»

Re: My BM just got engaged

• Options
    either way im done with these post things you guys are horrible people whether you want to admit it or not, there is a way to deliver "the brutal truth" with out being a ***** but apparently a lot of you lack class
  • Options
    xoxobxoxob member
    First Comment
    it's killing me inside that you would say such a thing.
  • Options
    [QUOTE]either way im done with these post things you guys are horrible people whether you want to admit it or not, there is a way to deliver "the brutal truth" with out being a ***** but apparently a lot of you lack class
    Posted by A Dancer[/QUOTE]
    That's nice.  But I really wish you could address us individually to preserve our uniqueness.
  • Options
    You do understand that it's not the number of posts that makes a poster sound whiny right?

The first time a 2 year olds whines, it's still whining.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    No one is horrible for giving you her opinion. It may not have been delivered in the way you wanted to hear, but it's still the opinion you asked for.

Taking your ball and going home is in no way constructive...or unique.
    It's a girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Have fun pouting in your corner with the heaps of class you claim to have.  Sorry you didn't get the validation you hoped for, but that's not what this message board is for.  You asked for advice, and you got it.  It's not our fault that you wanted validation instead of advice.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    funny that the exact people i was speaking of had to defend themselves hilarious that you validated everything i said about you absolutely hilarious.......lol...hahahahahah
  • Options
    I was nothing but polite. So try again.
    It's a girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    this is true i apologize for wrapping you up with them, sincerely
  • Options
    xoxobxoxob member
    First Comment
    I never tried to defend myself, fyi.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board