Wedding Party
Options

::Stina::

What have you heard about Wintuk?  I was all excited to buy tickets but then I read the reviews ... the *scathing* reviews.  Now I don't know what to do!  Is it a good show if you remember the audience or is it just a bad show?  Or do you really have no idea?

Re: ::Stina::

• Options
    I don't have much of an idea about it. I mean, a friend of mine went and said that the acting is bad, but almost all Cirque shows are bad acting. You're not there for excellent acting, you're there for awesome tricks!

My roommate from a couple years back went and said that it was great though. I'm not sure. I think if you know that your DH would like it, just buy the tickets. If it's bad, you can both laugh about it. 

I'm a member of a discounted ticket service and Wintuk is under the children and family events section. But then again, so is the Radio City Rockette show....they're just family friendly.

If you're unsure and you still want to come to NY, maybe you could get him tickets to another show. Does he like football? There's a new show all about Lombardi, a famous football coach.
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • Options
    People were mostly upset about the story because it didn't make sense.  Well, call me crazy, but I'm not there to watch the story.  I have no idea what the story was about with Kooza - we just wanted to see the crazy tricks!

But then others said it just wasn't a Cirque show.  The area is too small for tricks so what was done wasn't that spectacular. 

I really want to see the Rockettes and all, but I'm sure my fiance won't thank me for that!  Ha.  Dralion (traveling Cirque de Soliel show) is getting good reviews and will be in Philly in a month, but it's in an out of the way theater (in a creepy part of town) so I'm just all kinds of confused.

Thanks for the Lombardi show idea! 
  • Options
    I thought DH wouldn't like the rockette show last year. It was weird that he LOVED it. We're seeing it again this Sunday!

And about the story, yeah, I didn't know the story really on the shows I've seen. 
    My Planning Bio
  • Options
    Joy, I just got a discount code for Wintuk if you want it. The code is 25CEN.

If you buy one ticket, you get one for $25. 
    My Planning Bio
  • Options
    ooooh!!!  Thank you SO much!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards