Wedding Party
Options

Clutches

I have decided I would like to get my bmaids clutches, or little evening purses....any recommendations for fairly reasonably priced handbags/clutches? I have checked out Etsy...any others!?

Re: Clutches

• Options
    payless
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • Options
    David's Bridal sells them for $19.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    I got clutches for my BMs at Burlington Coat Factory.
  • Options
    Etsy is your best bet for something unique and not something that screams "bridesmaid" as much. I'm getting my bridesmaids each a clutch I found on Etsy, they're they're beautiful and I think they'll actually use them again. This is where I found them:

www.danicadesigns.etsy.com

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_clutches?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:71a8b0f1-29ae-4a79-8003-f0e1a05cfe06Post:89dd917b-d440-4fe0-9f7c-d52a0584a76c">Re: Clutches</a>:
    [QUOTE]Etsy is your best bet for something unique and not something that screams "bridesmaid" as much. I'm getting my bridesmaids each a clutch I found on Etsy, they're they're beautiful and I think they'll actually use them again. This is where I found them: <a href="http://www.danicadesigns.etsy.com" rel="nofollow">www.danicadesigns.etsy.com</a>
    Posted by WorldTrvlr[/QUOTE]

I looked at them.  They're cute, but I thought  they were pretty spendy. 
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    Got mine @ Claire's.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards