Wedding Party

MOH Planning Bachelorette Party

I have 2 MsOH and they are both my sisters. I found out tonight from one of them that the other one is planning my B Party, but isn't letting her be involved even though it seems like she wants to be. We were talking about FI's BM planning his and she asked what we would be doing for my B Party and I said I had no idea since I'm not supposed to be involved. And that's when she told me that our sister told her that "she was planning it." My FSIL, also a BM, had confided to my FI that if nobody was planning anything for me (because in all honesty, I had very little faith that anyone was), she wanted to take over the responsibility in that because she doesn't want me missing out on the experience. So it seems like she wants to be involved in helping plan. I told that to my sister tonight when we were talking about it and I told her that I wanted her to be involved, too, since she's also MOH.

I've read so many threads on this board about brides who try to get involved and in the middle of the planning because her BMs are fighting and not getting along, so I have a feeling you guys are going to tell me what you tell the other girls...stay out of it and let them handle it and figure it out, when what I really want to do is tell my sister I want my other BMs involved in the planning because they want to be involved. So I guess I just need reassurance from you guys that if I stay out of it, it'll work itself out and maybe my sister will come to her senses and let others help in the planning. Or should I let the comandeering sister know that I want her to be open and include others?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Anniversary
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards