Wedding Party

I dislike

the wedding channel crossover :(
Courtesy of megk8oz
"I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.

Re: I dislike

• I'm not noticing any changes.  
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • jagore:  I have noticed more people who don't have a feel for the boards, and then turn into grumpy-pants when they are given straightforward (translate blunt) advice.  I wasn't sure where it came from, but I had heard about the wedding change being linked here now.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Oh.  Well those people are keeping me entertained.  They are a bit annoying but I feel the boards have been a bit slow so it's not bothering me so much.  Hopefully they'll stick around long enough and get the feel of things on here.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yes, it's the parade of hyper-sensitives that's driving me nuts.
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards