Wedding Party
Options

WPBP of the day

Do you wear a one piece or bikini?

When you hear that bathing suit season is approaching, do you start going to the gym or are you a year round athlete?

Do you prefer beach or the lake?

My drink of choice by the water is a __________.

Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
My Planning Bio
My Married Bio updated March 4

Re: WPBP of the day

• Options
    LD1970LD1970 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    Do you wear a one piece or bikini? One piece or tankini.

When you hear that bathing suit season is approaching, do you start going to the gym or are you a year round athlete? Neither.  I don't exercise much no matter what, except for my occasional bouts on the Wii Fit.

Do you prefer beach or the lake? Lake, but not for swimming.  I'm really not a big swimmer.

My drink of choice by the water is an iced tea.
    You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. ~Mae West
  • Options
    Do you wear a one piece or bikini? One piece.  Or a tankini.  My torso is way too long to wear a bikini.  Even when I was smaller, I had way too much space between my breasts and hips.  It looked like I was pregnant.

When you hear that bathing suit season is approaching, do you start going to the gym or are you a year round athlete? No.  I'm just comfortable enough with my body in the swimsuits that I wear.

Do you prefer beach or the lake? Beach

My drink of choice by the water is a __________. Raspberry lemonade.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Tankini

When you hear that bathing suit season is approaching, do you start going to the gym or are you a year round athlete?
    I've been doing a boot camp class for 2 years now so I guess year round.

I grew up with both so either one is good with me.

My drink of choice by the water is a __water, margarita, or a beer__.

Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Do you wear a one piece or bikini? Depends on who I'm with. Tankini's tend to be my jam

When you hear that bathing suit season is approaching, do you start going to the gym or are you a year round athlete? Year round - although I'll admit I work a little harder if I know I'll be wearing a bikini soon.

Do you prefer beach or the lake? Both. Smith Mountain Lake is my favorite place ever. AND since I'm not supposed to be in the sun Lakes are better with shade options. But I still can't resist the ocean.

My drink of choice by the water is a  strawberry daiquiri. 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Do you wear a one piece or bikini? Bikini

When you hear that bathing suit season is approaching, do you start going to the gym or are you a year round athlete? Year round athelete (or umm, year round non-athlete lately)

My drink of choice by the water is a margarita and plenty of water.
  • Options

When you hear that bathing suit season is approaching, do you start going to the gym or are you a year round athlete? I work out off and on.  I don't wear a bathing suit often enough to work out more regularly when bathing suit season is near.

Do you prefer beach or the lake? Beach for laying out and playing in the water, lake if someone has a boat.

My drink of choice by the water is an ice cold water.
  • Options
    Do you wear a one piece or bikini? I have a one-piece and a tankini...which one I wear depends on the situation
    When you hear that bathing suit season is approaching, do you start going to the gym or are you a year round athlete? nope...I accept my body for what it is and while I'm working to lose some weight, I don't intentionally start working out just because it's summer
    Do you prefer beach or the lake? pool...I don't really like to swim in salt water or any water that I can't see through...
    My drink of choice by the water is a big glass of lemonade :).
  • Options
    Bikini
    Neither
    Ocean :)
    My drink of choice by the water is a __________.
    Ice water, beer, lime slush with rum, Naranja or Cuba Libre!
  • Options
    Do you wear a one piece or bikini? bikini

When you hear that bathing suit season is approaching, do you start going to the gym or are you a year round athlete? I start thinking about how I need to go to the gym, but still don't.  I do start eating healthier, though.

My drink of choice by the water is a beer or margarita, but sometimes just a nice Diet Coke will do.

• Options
    Do you wear a one piece or bikini? Tankini

When you hear that bathing suit season is approaching, do you start going to the gym or are you a year round athlete? I think to myself "need to start hitting the gym" but never do...wish bathing suit season was enough to motivate me.

Do you prefer beach or the lake? Lake...waves at the ocean are bad.

My drink of choice by the water is a Corona and Lime...mmmmmm...gonna go have one right now.
  • Options
    Do you wear a one piece or bikini?  bikini

When you hear that bathing suit season is approaching, do you start going to the gym or are you a year round athlete? haha.  I don't believe in the gym.  A few weeks ago I started jogging, but that was because one of my BMs made a fun music mix.  I'll stick with it until I get bored, and then I'll go back to never exercising.

Do you prefer beach or the lake? beach

My drink of choice by the water is a _anything cold_.
  • Options

When you hear that bathing suit season is approaching, do you start going to the gym or are you a year round athlete? I try to work out year round, but running on the treadmill in the winter is SOOOO boring.  I run all the time during the spring, summer, and fall.  I also do yoga now and then...especially when it is too hot out to run.

My drink of choice by the water is a water.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards