Wedding Party
Options

groomsmen trouble

In March, I went with myh FH and the male attendants in our wedding to get fitted for their tuxes so that I could make sure the colors and everything would match. I told them at that time that I would pay for the deposit, but the rest was up to them to pay for. Now three days before the wedding, two of them inform me that they are broke. One has the money to pay for his. The other two, well I don't know what is going on there. So now, I have to pull money that we have been saving out of the savings account to pay for this. I am frustrated with the guys. At least if they had been up front about the fact that they may not have been able to afford it, I could have planned for it. One of my bridesmaids was upfront about the fact that she couldn't afford much of anything, so I offered to pay for her dress and shoes. But I would have paid it back when we were doing fittings, if I knew that they wouldn't be able to afford it. Now I am an hour and a half away from where they have to pick up their tuxes before getting here Friday and I am stressed out because I don't know how to handle this.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards