Wedding Party
Options

So How Long do I Wait?

My sister and I are feuding.  Not even really talking.  She is (as of right now) still my MOH.  I have sent her an email (which she did not respond to) stating that she still has a spot in the wedding.  It is her choice. 

We are now a little less than 3 months out.  Today I sent her an email asking if she is planning on still being in the wedding as I am working on wedding programs. 

So, what is an appropriate amount of time to wait before not including her on the wedding program?  If it comes down to it, I will probably make my mom MOH.  That might be a little weird, but she's really my best friend.

Thanks for any insight!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards