Wedding Party
Options

Good Bridesmaids Gifts?

Any suggestions for good bridesmaids gifts?

Re: Good Bridesmaids Gifts?

• Options
    Yes: something that you would buy each of your friends for any other occasion. This can be anything from a bottle of Jenny's favorite wine to tickets to see Kate's favorite band in concert. They don't have to match or follow a theme.

This goes down way better than stereotypical "bridesmaid gifts" like monogrammed totes (unless that's what your best friend really wanted for Christmas last year and didn't get), a single wine glass that says "bridesmaid", crappy flip flops or jewelry that's not your friends' style but will look great on them at your wedding.
  • Options
    ditto Emily.  Just shop for them like you would shop for them like it is their birthday or Christmas.
  • Options
    Presumably you know your friends better than strangers on the internets ;-)

What are their hobbies / personalities / styles? Go from there.
    The Bump ate my signature. DD - Apr 2011 DS - expected June 2013
  • Options
    bio
    My Grandparents on their wedding day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    bio
    Repeat this to your self: My Wedding Party is made of my family and friends and I should treat them as such.
  • Options
    Good bridesmaid gifts are ones not marketed as bridesmaid gifts.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards