Wedding Party
Options

***Stage****

That thread in C & T is pissing me off. A lot.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Hawaii with my best friend =)
Photobucket

Re: ***Stage****

• Options
    Just don't say anything that will get you banned.  She's a total drama queen AW.  It was the other newbie that pissed me off.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • Options
    ...is it still going?!  I checked on it this morning and the last reply was from OP.  I'll have to check it out again.
  • Options
    I don't blame you.  Frankly, I'm surprised you were able to post for as long as you did without getting frustrated enough to say something ban-worthy.
    Planning Our Wedding - Updated 04/11/11
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    "If you can't think of something nice to say, don't say something nice" - Stephen Colbert
  • Options

That thread is all kinds of ridiculous. Kudos to you, stage, tldh, etc. for keeping your cool, because with that kind of AWing/drama mongering, it's a tough job.

It's a girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I love how the OP came back all giggly, saying how much the thread made her day like she was trying to pass it off as a joke--then in the next thread went back to being angry about the responses. Make up your mind, woman!
  • Options
    I personally like the last post (as of right now) by Robyn about how girls on the boards take every opportunity to turn threads into debates. She seems to think it's because there are some people on here are studying to be lawyers and they're practicing. Yeah, that's what law students do. Practice debating on message boards.

I applaud all you girls who called her out on her foolishness. She's Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.
  • Options
    I cannot believe she's blaming this on the lawyers, law students and LSAT takers.  I couldn't let that one go and think I was diplomatic in my response.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_stage-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:37Discussion:90735d62-336d-4118-ae63-7913dcc940eaPost:bf5d4106-9da9-4e1c-b283-f2ae8affdd20">Re: ***Stage****</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think you were too. I checked out the other board and the second to last post is jamierobin responding to OPs"I got annoyed with off-topic nitpicking", saying, "Sorry about that. I guess we're just OCD about those kinds of details." Hahaha
    Posted by kathrynhabibti[/QUOTE]

Thanks.  Diplomacy is actually what we lawyers try to excel at.  Being able to argue is just a God given gift.  And if you are Irish on top of it....as my aunt said when I told her that I found a career where I got to go and argue every single day, "Somewhere your Grandfather is raising a pint to you for figuring out how to get paid to do this."
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • Options
    It's turning into a hot mess, that's for sure.

Photobucket
  • Options
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ***Stage**** : Thanks.  Diplomacy is actually what we lawyers try to excel at.  Being able to argue is just a God given gift.  And if you are Irish on top of it....as my aunt said when I told her that I found a career where I got to go and argue every single day,<strong> "Somewhere your Grandfather is raising a pint to you for figuring out how to get paid to do this."
    </strong>Posted by tldh[/QUOTE]
    Hehe, nice :^)

I do like that jamierobin, at least what I've seen from her on the C&T thread. I've probably seen her on others but can't think of where.
  • Options
    ManwaithielManwaithiel member
    First Comment
    edited October 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_stage-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:90735d62-336d-4118-ae63-7913dcc940eaPost:1c766df4-659b-471d-a3fb-ab0ecb51e7c0">Re: ***Stage****</a>:
    [QUOTE]I cannot believe she's blaming this on the lawyers, law students and LSAT takers.  I couldn't let that one go and think I was diplomatic in my response.
    Posted by tldh[/QUOTE]

I told my roommate about this and she said, "You mean the LSAT is what makes you argumentative??? I thought it was just you," ;).

I mean seriously. It's what I do. Especially if I feel like someone is being really rude or insensitive.

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards