Wedding Party
Options

Done and Done

Done with exams.  Done with packing.  Movers come tomorrow.  Can finally knot again!  Missed you all.  What's been going on?
Courtesy of megk8oz
"I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.

Re: Done and Done

• Options
    I was mostly lurking when you left--but I always liked reading your posts!  Glad you're back, and everything's finished! 
  • Options
    megk8ozmegk8oz member
    First Comment
    Yay Brooke!

You've been sorely missed 'round here, lady. Welcome back!

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Options
    Yay!  We're going to be neighbors (just in time for summer)!
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Brooke, you missed post secret, xoxo GBCKed, and I had a mini g2g with Meg.
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • Options
    Ugh!  Why does all the fun stuff happen when I'm gone?  And what the heck is the post secret stuff?
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • Options
    Wait, when did xoxo GBCK? what happened there?
  • Options
    SarahPLizSarahPLiz member
    First Comment
    edited May 2010

Not sure why xoxo is gone, but she was mod on AFSB for about 3 weeks and then left. M&M won't say anything else.

KPS= theknotpostsecret.tumblr.com
    NinerPS= ninerpostsecret.tumblr.com
    BumpPS= thebumppostsecret.tumblr.com
    Nest PS= thenestpostsecret.tumblr.com

I think Arbolita is the mod of all of them except the Niner one. That one was first, then KPS, then BPS, then NPS.

ETA: YAY!!! I'm glad you are back, Brooke!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards