Wedding Party

BEST MEN

My fiance has 2 best men and 4 other groomsmen. They will all be dressed the same except my fiance will be wearing a different color tie than the attendants. My issue is that he wants his best men to stand out from his groomsmen. And since I am already using two colors I am at a loss. Any Advice? We are Having a Semi-Casual Outdoor Wedding.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: BEST MEN

• lalap69lalap69 member
    First Comment
    edited October 2010
    I agree with PP about doing different boutonnieres.  I wouldn't introduce another tie colour, it will start to be too much, I think.
    Planning Our Wedding - Updated 04/11/11
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    "If you can't think of something nice to say, don't say something nice" - Stephen Colbert
  • Boutonniere or a tie would be the most obvious to the guests.

I don't think anyone would notice a slightly different jacket ... but if your FI and the Best Men would notice and appreciate that, why not?
  • You could also have the best men wear bouts and the groomsmen could do pocket squares instead.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Everyone's going to assume the guy standing closest to the groom is the BM, but I agree that a differnet bout or pocket square would be the best way to go.
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards