• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Wedding Party

My bridesmaid may hate me?

So I'm getting married in 2 months and I need advice about what to do about one of my bridesmaids...

So this girl just married one of my long time friends after they have only been dating maybe 1 1/2 yrs. We've hung out several times so I felt close enough to ask her to be my bridemaid and she accepted. Well their wedding was a few weeks ago and i started noticing things that made me feel like she really doesn't like me.

1st: I own a cake shop in Augusta. I offered to make their wedding cake for free as my gift to them. And I love making cakes so its no inconvenience. But they paid one of my competitors to make their cake. Never even gave me a chance. 

2nd: She didn't invite me to her bridal shower. Even people that she didn't know were at her shower. 

3rd: The day of her wedding she asked all the girls to get together for a "spa Day" except me. 

My feeling are more hurt about the wedding cake than anything. It makes me feel like they don't trust me or i'm not good enough. But now everytime we are with them it's all i can think about and she's in my wedding!! What do I do? I thought about talking to her new husband (my friend) about it but I don't want to ruin a friendship or do anything that would affect my wedding. Please help!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards