Wedding Party
Options

Floral bridesmaid dresses

Does anyone have any recommendations of where I can find? I have looked inmany places but have not found a good selection

Re: Floral bridesmaid dresses

• Options
    You might have to expand your search beyond Alfred Angelo, Jim Hjelm, etc. Have you tried looking at stores like White House Black Market, the Limited, or even Macy's? You'll find a lot more printed formal dresses at those stores. I recently bought an awesome black, strapless dress with a red floral print from White House Black Market.
  • Options
    I`d try different department stores like Nordstroms, Macys.  Look online, makes the search way easier.
  • Options
    A friend of mine had her BMs wear them and they ordered them from Alfred Angelo.

How many BMs do you have?  From my experience, and you can take this however you want, floral dresses for BMs only looks right for a very small WP, like 2 or 3 BMs.  This friend had 6 BMs, and the dresses were just way too much.  They all stood at the altar with her, and it was extrememly distracting.  Even my dad and all of my guy friends, who normally pay no attention to dresses or anything, said they hated the look of it and liked solid dresses.  But again, just my experience. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Try www.modcloth.com they usually have lots of cute floral party dresses.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards