Wedding Party
Options

Ushers attire

I just need some quick advice about the ushers.  All the groomsmen are getting tuxes and the dads but I didn't think to ask the ushers to get tuxes.  They are getting boutineers but I thought that they could wear a nice suit.  Would that look bad in pictures or should they have a tux?  I was just wanting to do what's easiest for them but I am not a guy so I don't know what to think. 

Re: Ushers attire

• Options
    Is it too late for them to get a tux too? Or ask them if they have a suit they would like to wear. They could also just wear a shirt and tie.  Not a huge deal.
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • Options
    I think all of the weddings I've been to ushers have worn tuxes. But if it's too late to get them in tuxes, suits will look smashing. It won't look bad.

I think this is something you don't need to worry about. If it really bugs you, see if you can get them tuxes, but if not, just forget about it.
    It's a girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Our ushers wore tuxes but we paid for them.  IMO, you want ushers in tuxes the bride/groom should pick up the cost.

Ours was one of the only weddings I've ever attended in which the ushers wore tuxes.  I think suits are just fine.
  • Options
    If they're ushers and not GM, I'd just ask them to wear a suit unless your wedding is very formal
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards