Wedding Party
Options

I Can't Tell if She's Real or Not

http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-ofended

Her spelling is bad, her grammar is bad.  It seems like "she's" real, but not.  Or is this some AE that someone has created.  I was leaning towards real, but now, I'm not so sure.  What's your take?  

It's not possible for someone to be this dense is it?

Re: I Can't Tell if She's Real or Not

• Options
    I recognize her name from some absolute trainwreck where she was calling racism for something that wasn't.
  • Options
    I know.  But, I'm wondering if it was just all MUD.  I wish I could ban people.  If I could, I would ban her - for her own good.
  • Options
    Now she's calling for a moderator to delete the thread...
    Married 10/2/10
  • Options
    She just posted on the Attire board too.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I think she is real, but I think she is just trying to stir up the boards.  I'm not sure she was smart enough to make an AE.
    My Grandparents on their wedding day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    bio
    Repeat this to your self: My Wedding Party is made of my family and friends and I should treat them as such.
  • Options
    She was the one posting on this board about a month ago...calling people heaux and I remember Salt came over to this board and changed her blog link to Heaux Bag in homage :-)

OH! Her thread over here was about Tiffany blue BM dresses?
    The Bump ate my signature. DD - Apr 2011 DS - expected June 2013
  • Options
    bb:  I think she's real.  I remember her from another thread and was astonished to find someone so functionally illiterate on a message board.  I'll have to go look up the other thread I remember now.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    I feel like she's real because I tried to spell that horribly and flat out couldn't. Plus if she's an AE, why would she take that long posting break between last time and now? Isn't the point of an AE to have it going and creating drama/entertainment the whole time?

Although I hope for the sake of humanity that she's fake.
  • Options
    CT, yes. She wanted Tiffany blue NOT robin's egg. This was a day or two after she'd posted on E and called Salt a snowflake, which is apparently a derogatory way to refer to white people. So I brought that up, she freaked out and eventually said she didn't know it was a slur (after saying that you can't make slurs against white people because we're the majority), and today she's reappeared on SB and E (flaming me for following her around when it was just that one post on the BM dresses).
  • Options
    trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited June 2010
    Ohhhhhhhhhh, the tiffany blue dress thread......it's all coming back to me now!

ETA:  http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_tiffany-blue-bridesmaids-dresses
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    Ah yes. Nice recap, Emily. :-)
    The Bump ate my signature. DD - Apr 2011 DS - expected June 2013
  • Options
    I'm not sure if a real person could think banana is corrupt but it's sure degraded into something funny over there.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_cant-tell-shes-real-not?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:37Discussion:bcc13dc9-1641-4a03-aaa7-f5232feb9622Post:ec2330e6-f4c1-4603-9762-de79899d9449">Re: I Can't Tell if She's Real or Not</a>:
    [QUOTE]  I remember her from another thread and was astonished to find someone so functionally illiterate on a message board. Posted by trix1223[/QUOTE]

It's really frightening. 
  • Options
    I'm voting real on this one. It's kind of a weird reason to vote real, but I've noticed she continually misspells the same words. That signifies to me that she genuinely does not know how to spell certain words, whereas if someone were faking it (AE/Troll) there might be less uniformity to the misspelled words. 

My example: Hatters keep hatting. In the Tiffany blue dress thread she said the same thing (as far as I remember). If it wasn't there it was on one of the other train wreck threads of which she's been a part.

I kind of assumed she would disappear after all of the flaming she has gotten, but she keeps coming back.
    It's a girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    All I can say is "whoa" and that I'm sorry the public school system failed her so badly.
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_cant-tell-shes-real-not?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:37Discussion:bcc13dc9-1641-4a03-aaa7-f5232feb9622Post:0f024aba-4724-4cb3-bdf1-ec9498a9e09a">Re: I Can't Tell if She's Real or Not</a>:
    [QUOTE]All I can say is "whoa" and that I'm sorry the public school system failed her so badly.
    Posted by bablingbrooke[/QUOTE]

And her parents.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_cant-tell-shes-real-not?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:37Discussion:bcc13dc9-1641-4a03-aaa7-f5232feb9622Post:7df6a2b3-2b58-4559-aeaf-19f7079da96d">Re: I Can't Tell if She's Real or Not</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I Can't Tell if She's Real or Not : And her parents.
    Posted by bbyckes[/QUOTE]

And the whole world.
    It's a girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_cant-tell-shes-real-not?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:37Discussion:bcc13dc9-1641-4a03-aaa7-f5232feb9622Post:152a7f6d-e6d8-4dbf-894f-c61826bd6c28">Re: I Can't Tell if She's Real or Not</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I Can't Tell if She's Real or Not : And the whole world.
    Posted by Licia&Wayne[/QUOTE]

Especially the moderators.  haha
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_cant-tell-shes-real-not?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:37Discussion:bcc13dc9-1641-4a03-aaa7-f5232feb9622Post:7df6a2b3-2b58-4559-aeaf-19f7079da96d">Re: I Can't Tell if She's Real or Not</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I Can't Tell if She's Real or Not : And her parents.
    Posted by bbyckes[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure my mother would have locked me in the house until I could write better than that.  In second grade.

Tiffany Blue....I'm impressed that someone remembered who posted that!
  • Options
    Thank goodness for the other posters who turned it into something hilarious.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    Whoa.  I'm corrupt?  That's news to me!

Is this a made up definition?  Like corrupt = pregnant?  Because then I'd be SO corrupt.
  • Options
    No, Banana. You're carrupt. There's a huuuge difference.
    It's a girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Where did she call Banana corrupt?  I missed that one...

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure she's real.  She's just appallingly ignorant of spelling and grammar. 

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_cant-tell-shes-real-not?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:37Discussion:bcc13dc9-1641-4a03-aaa7-f5232feb9622Post:d00466e2-e74f-4275-ac1d-7e55558531f4">Re: I Can't Tell if She's Real or Not</a>:
    [QUOTE]No, Banana. You're carrupt. There's a huuuge difference.
    Posted by Licia&Wayne[/QUOTE]

Maybe carrupt = carrot.  Banana, are you orange with green hair? 
  • Options
    Apparently you're too carrupt to delete her account!
  • Options
    Someone should make banana a moderateor sig pic too.

• Options
    b c i no that the mods on etiqitte and chit chat and wedding party and all the rest are carrupt and wont do it and take sides so i am asking this mod,  i will ask others to.

Love how she also offers to say a bunch of racist and horrible stuff to get banned.  Not posting anymore has somehow not occurred to her...?
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • Options
    Good Lord! I hope she is real bc she is highly entertaining!  I think I just got a headache reading her posts. 
    BFP#1 10/30/2011,MC 12/4/2011 9w2d,BFP#2 3/6/2012,m/c 4/18/2012 9w1d D&E 4/18/2012 BFP#3 8/12/2012 EDD 4/25/2013 Stick baby!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards