Wedding Party
Options

NWR: Peeps!!!!!

I don't know about y'all, but one of my favorite things about Easter is the plethora of Peeps in all the stores. My friend sent me this website on how to make sushi out of Peeps, rice krispy treats, and other candies.

http://tinyurl.com/ygkncvw

I seriously want to try it. My favorite sentence on the whole page is the last one, about the silent peep screams, and being a professional. It reminded me of watching Dexter. I miss Dexter.. hmmmm
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: NWR: Peeps!!!!!

• Options
    I so love Peeps in all their neon glory!
    The Bump ate my signature. DD - Apr 2011 DS - expected June 2013
  • Options
    "Execute six Peeps of your color choice by decapitation. Cut off more neck than you think is appropriate."

I laughed so hard at this.  It sounds so terrible.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    SarahPLizSarahPLiz member
    First Comment
    edited April 2010
    I know, but I always eat them head first anyway. ;)

This is in serious contention for our weekly girl's night activity. If we succeed, I'll post pictures.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    love it! When I was in college, the Peepmobile came to our campus. It was a yellow school bus with a giant Peep on top and the inside was turned into a mini Peeps museum. It was pretty amazing.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• Options
    Grosssss!!!!  haha

BF told me the other day he loves those little things.  I surprised him with a card in his pickup while he was working yesterday, I gave him a KitKat too- shoulda given him some peeps.
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • Options
    Candy holidays are the best holidays.  FI has Monday off since it's a holiday, so he's tasked with picking up candy on clearance.

I'll have to try this peepshi stuff.  I love peeps, especially when they're just a little stale.  Bliss.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards