Wedding Party

have you ordered bridesmiad dresses online?

I came across netbrides.com. they say that they price match, which sounds like a great deal but then made me worry about quality. Do you feel like using their site is a good idea or too risky?

Re: have you ordered bridesmiad dresses online?

• I haven't but then, I worry too much.
  • I just ordered all my girls (4) dresses two nights ago. They don't come till July but I think it will be fine. We went through best bridal prices, I was happy with their reviews I have seen. I had also asked for colour swatches and they sent them straight away and emailed when they had been posted. GL.
  • I am going with Pearl's Place in Louisiana. I've heard great things about them and they are an actual bridal salon that also sells their dresses online or over the phone. I have bridesmaids that live all other the place so they can ship the dresses to them so they can have them altered, etc. We are getting Bill Levkoff dresses, usually anywhere from $189-$208 for $135 and $136.
    Planning Bio

Our wedding date is November 12, 2011

110 invited 86 accepted! 20 can't make it 4 haven't responded yet
    RSVP Date October 12th, 2011

• I would NOT buy from an online store.  One of my GF bought her wedding gown online bc it was a great price.  When she recieved it it was nothing like the picture and turned out to be a knock off from China.

I second Pearls Place.  Give them a call and they'll give you a quote.  I would have ordered from there if my bridal salon didn't know that I was shopping around and then matched Pearls Place's quote ;)

Whatever you do, go with a place that has a physical store front and has great reviews.  These dresses are not something to gamble with.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We ordered my BM dresses from Pearl's Place.  The girls were happy to save the money.  We went to a store to pick out the styles they each wanted then we ordered.  The dresses came in the past 2 weeks and all the girls are happy.  

I would rec them for sure!
  • house of brides is where i ordered from. just make sure you have more than enough time for them to complete your order.. it takes 14 weeks... also make sure your girls try on the dresses before you order... we went with alfred angelo dresses so they tried them on.. got sized and then we ordered the price went from 170 plus tax to 116 including tax...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards