Wedding Party
Options

No WPBP :(

Stina is off and having fun in Australia!   What should we do instead to keep some entertainment flowing?
dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha

Re: No WPBP :(

• Options
    Have a poll about Stina's trip!

What should Stina do in Australia?

Name one must-take photo for her trip.

What is the farthest you've traveled?

What do you dislike most about flying?
  • Options

take notice of any hot guys with cool accents

Her, anywhere

I took a tour of France in College, we also went to Italy, Monaco, and Geneva. That's about it.

Being in close quarters with people who stink, whether it be too much cologne/perfume, too many beans, or not enough deodorant. I also can't stand the smell of chewing gum. gross!

On a good note, I feel that I must share my latest addiction with you guys. I used to have a handful of M&Ms every afternoon at work, but these are my new chocolate fix, with no sugar:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    pet a kangaroo

take a pic of herself petting the kangaroo

When I lived in CA, I went to Hawaii.  I also went to FL.  I think those are about equal distances?

1.  seeing someone holding a trashbag or an airsick bag
    2.  When people jump up the minute the plane lands and crowd the aisles to get off.  We are all getting off the plane, people in front should go first.
  • Options
    Sarah, those look YUMMY!  I will have to see if our podunk groceries have those yet.  They are a little behind the times.
  • Options
    bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    Drink lots of beer and learn some local lingo

Beach photo or a pic with a kangaroo!  Maybe there's a way to combine the two.

Cross-country to New York.  I've been to Mexico, but while living in CA, so that doesn't really count.

Making the walk of shame to the lavatory.  Yes, people, I have to use the bathroom.
  • Options
    CAMT, you can order them from Amazon. They are that good, that it would be worth it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    What should Stina do in Australia?  practice her Aussie accent.

Name one must-take photo for her trip.  I'm with CA2MT: pic with a kangaroo!

What is the farthest you've traveled?  Madison, Wisconsin

What do you dislike most about flying?  The fact that it makes me so sick .  It's not motion sickness so dramamine doesn't do anything.  It's the pressure change, and nothing I've tried has helped.
  • Options
    What should Stina do in Australia? Box a kangaroo

Name one must-take photo for her trip. The Sydney Opera House, if she's going to Sydney.

What is the farthest you've traveled? North - Prince Edward Island.  South - Key Largo, FL.  East - York, England.  West - Costa Mesa, CA.

What do you dislike most about flying? I'm incredibly claustrophobic.  So I hate everything about flying.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    What should Stina do in Australia? The Harbour Bridge walk! A friend did this and thought it was really cool

Name one must-take photo for her trip. Her holding a wombat. My friend has a picture with a wombat, and it's pretty damn cute.

What is the farthest you've traveled? From both my hometown and Santiago, according to a distance calculating website, it would be Athens. Runners-up include Buenos Aires and Valdivia in the south of Chile if you're talking about from my hometown. Because yes, I looked it up like a nerd.

What do you dislike most about flying? Feeling dirty. I also hate how dry my skin gets, but I always fly with lotion to combat that problem. A bit harder to take a shower in the airplane sink so that I actually feel clean again!
  • Options
    What should Stina do in Australia?  Definately box a kangaroo - love that idea. lol

Name one must-take photo for her trip.  See above.

What is the farthest you've traveled?  CA from CT.

What do you dislike most about flying?  I am tall (5'9") and I get cramped sitting in those seats for a long time in one position. Our overnight flight to our HM should be real fun. ;-)  Hopefully I can sleep for most of it.
    Also - delays you have no control over and lost luggage.
    The Bump ate my signature. DD - Apr 2011 DS - expected June 2013
  • Options
    What should stina do? Visit the Sydney Opera House

Must take picture? Anything with cute Austrlian animals

Farthest i've travelled? From SC to Minnesota

Lest favorite thing about flying? I get very plane sick. I ususally have to take a day of lying down to recover. I try not to fly because I hate being sick!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    What should Stina do in Australia?  I want to get on the kangaroo bandwagon!  Pet it, cuddle with it, jump in it's pouch, whatever.

Above mentioned activiites with the kangaroo.

From Cincinnati to Hawaii, and from Cincinnati to London...I think they were both about the same.

What do you dislike most about flying? I always get a cold when I fly, and then I'm sick for the first couple days of vacation.  No fun. 
  • Options
    I think I have heard though that kangaroos are crazy wicked mean.  If that's the case, just use a good zoom to take the picture!
  • Options
    I would totally go on a walkabout. 

A picture of her shoes in front of some distinctively Australian things (koala, tranquilized kangaroo, Sydney Opera House...whatevers available) 

Um...Los Angeles.  Or Key West.  I'm not sure which is farther from Jersey, and I'm without the desire to google it and find out.  My brain checked out a few hours ago. 

The possibility of plummeting toward the earth in a plane after having spent $17 on a wee bottle of gin. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_wpbp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:c4ed459e-b9da-4a05-b223-fa153ac6384bPost:ecc44e18-45d9-441d-8217-a39bf221640b">Re: No WPBP :(</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think I have heard though that kangaroos are crazy wicked mean.  If that's the case, just use a good zoom to take the picture!
    Posted by CA2MT4EveR[/QUOTE]

I think I've heard that, too.  Maybe she should do one of those goofy pictures where one thing is far away, and the other is close up--like when it looks like there's a tiny person in someone's hand...except it could be a kangaroo!  (Wow, sorry for that explanation.  Something's off today.) :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards