Wedding Party
Options

BRIDAL PARTY(# OF PEOPLE)

Is there a limit or reqiured amount of people for the bridal party?

Re: BRIDAL PARTY(# OF PEOPLE)

• Options
    As few as zero, up to as many as you can afford.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    so only having a best man and maid of honor is ok

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_bridal-party-of-people?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:37Discussion:c71e1241-ea5f-44dd-b3b2-0e8db89c51bbPost:b58232a5-f12f-48e5-9281-1eeb3ccc775b">Re: BRIDAL PARTY(# OF PEOPLE)</a>:
    [QUOTE]As few as zero, up to as many as you can afford.
    Posted by RaptorSLH[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_bridal-party-of-people?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:c71e1241-ea5f-44dd-b3b2-0e8db89c51bbPost:6cd068bc-80a1-456e-9883-600a59f2aea6">Re: BRIDAL PARTY(# OF PEOPLE)</a>:
    [QUOTE]so only having a best man and maid of honor is ok In Response to Re: BRIDAL PARTY(# OF PEOPLE) :
    Posted by robm200219[/QUOTE]

<div>Yes. </div>
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Yup :)

The only real rules are to pick the people who are close and mean a lot to you, and to remember that the relationships are more important than the frills and trappings.  All the rest is commentary.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yup, ditto to what the others say.  This is a decision of love, not of numbers.
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Options
    A MOH and BM are perfectly fine. When my sister got married she asked me to be her MOH and BIL asked his best friend to be his BM. Simple and easy, plus I have to admit I loved being her only attendant!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards