• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Wedding Party

Outlaw BM!

This past weekend, one of my BMs went to a wedding and was on her way home when she got pulled over and tossed in jail where she was booked with an extreme DUI. She's already super low on cash because she filed for bankruptcy a while back, so I knew that asking her to be in the wedding was a big deal - and I told her up front that I didn't want her to feel like she had to say yes.

But now I'm worried that this could be a problem - the dresses are in and she never picked hers up. She still owes half. I don't know if she has shoes or jewelry or anything to go with the dress. I called to see how she was doing and if she was okay, needed anything... her car is still impounded, she has to get a lawyer, will likely be in jail, could potentially lose her job. The last thing she needs is me bringing up my wedding.

Do I offer (at some point) to pay for what she probably won't be able to? I am on a very tight budget as well, but I want to make sure she's able to do this since I asked her to be in the wedding. Everyone else is paying for their own stuff.

Eeek.
BFP #1: 5/20/12 ~ EDD: 2/20/13 ~ Betas at 221: 5/24/12 ~ Betas at 917: 5/29/12 ~ M/C: 5/29/12 BFP #2: 10/17/12 (13dpo) ~ EDD: 6/29/13 Beta #1 @ 2164: 10/22/12 ~ 1st u/s: 10/26/12 = empty ute Beta #2 @ 7610: 10/26/12 ~ 2nd u/s: 10/30/12 = measuring at 5w6d 3rd u/s: 11/5/12 = HB of 150 ~ 4th u/s: 11/27/12 = perfect wiggly LO! Lilypie Maternity tickers "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end." Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers My Randomness Blog ~ The TTCAL Blog ~ My Wedding Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards