Texas-San Antonio
Options

Rave Reviews for Invitation Place: Perfectly Wrapped

I went to all the bridal shows out there and the only invitaition places that stood out were TLC and Paper Bouquet. I decided both were too expensive and got invites from Michaels when they were buy one get one free.....so I thought I was home free. Wrong! The self-printing is a nightmare and I hardly have any free time as it...I really didn't want to spend an entire weekend agonizing over these so I thought I'd just have TLC or Paper Bouquet print them....turns out it would cost a fortune because of the texture paper and I might as well get invites from them for that price. (Michaels has a return for store credit option afte 30 days so I did just that).

I then tried TLC invites...the sales lady talked incessantly, I couldn't even ask her a question. Worst of all the whole experience put me and my fiance in a bad mood and we fought both times we visited the store just because we were so stressed out!

Finally decided to go with Perfectly Wrapped and never looked back. Gretchen is extremely helpful, patient and really cares about making sure you're happy with your invites. I've just gotten and mailed my save the dates - they are half the price of anything else I've found and look awesome! I highly recommend PERFECTLY WRAPPED  and Gretchen! Check them out....they're on Lockhill Selma, nearby West Avenue (they moved from the NW Military address).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards