Wedding Party

Gloomy Bridesmaid

2»

Re: Gloomy Bridesmaid

• Wow,
    It kind of upset me how much people are jumping on you about this issue. I planned everything very early and every venue I contacted was thrilled that a bride fainlly planned ahead and didn't wait til lthe last minute for stuff. I am also going through a similar situation where my best friend from childhood doesn't seem interested in helping out at all. I asked her to be my maid of honor and she backed out so I asked a girl i have known for less than a year. She is contacting the other girls who live half way across the country and helping out so much. My best friend from childhood hasn't done a single thing and she told me she was busy so we should just let her know when stuffs happening. We have contacted her, but she doesn't respond to anyone. I've asked to talk and she always says she doesn't have time. I'm completely frustrated about the entire thing and I understand where you are coming from. It's hard because she's your friend and you don't want to cause any problems,but at the same time it's difficult not to get frustrated over the situation. My wedding is in September and we aren't even really on speaking terms at this moment in time. I decided to let it work out on its own and if she wants to be there on my wedding day, she will be and if not, she won't. It's hard to say that, but there's nothing else I can really do at this point in time because it's really not my decision.

• If you are roommates, cant you just look at her shirt size in the closet ???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards