Wedding Party
Options

What gift(s) do I get my wedding party...gift disaster!

I ordered the personalized totes from "The Knot Wedding Shop" for my bridal party. They are horrible, poor quality, brown, not white, and look like rags.

I'm having a Hawaiian, beach-themed wedding. My wedding is 14 days away.

Any suggestions of websites (or stores) I can go to and what I should get them?

(Does anyone know about "The Knot Wedding Shop" return policy?)

Thanks Knotties!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: What gift(s) do I get my wedding party...gift disaster!

• Options
    Get them individualized gifts that suit their tastes.  They don't have to match the theme of your wedding, nor should they all be the same, since your WP are not all the same.
    Married 10/2/10
  • Options
    Ditto PP.  Buy gifts that look like they're suited to your BMs individuality - not to the wedding.

If you still want to use the totes, go for them as a gift bag for the items you buy your BMs.
  • Options
    trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited September 2010
    WP gifts don't have to be, nor should they be matchy-matchy.  WP gifts don't have to be, nor should they necessarily wedding related.  What store or website would you go to for each girl's birthday?  For Christmas?  Good.  Go there.  Shop for your friends, not for your wedding party.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    My advice is to head to the mall and shop as though it wasn't your wedding.  Your BMs will appreciate it much more than a cheap wedding-themed tote.
    Planning Our Wedding - Updated 04/11/11
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    "If you can't think of something nice to say, don't say something nice" - Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    It also doesn't need to be themed toward your wedding.  So just because you're having a beach-themed wedding, don't limit yourself to beachy gifts.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    www.feliciasfancies.com

I cannot recommend this company enough. I ordered from them and had the order in my hands, no extra shipping charges, within days. The quality is excellent.
  • Options
    Please don't buy them gifts related to the theme of the wedding.  WP gifts are not favors.
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards