Wedding Party
Options

*Brooke*

I just wanted to give you props for mentioned Missing Missy in that other thread.  That's all.  

Re: *Brooke*

• Options
    Isn't that the greatest thing ever?  My friend sent it to me over the summer and I've probably read it 20 times and I still laugh every single time.  His other pages are just as funny.
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • Options
    Seriously...I spent about an hour this morning reading some of the other stuff on his page.  Missing Missy is definitely one of my faves, though.
  • Options
    Yeah I could barely read it through the tears of laughter the first time I saw it.  
  • Options
    I made the mistake of reading "Missing Missy" in class so I had to try to leave the room as discreetly as possible, red-faced, to go laugh and get it out of my system. 

I'm also quite partial to "grubby tenant" and the shark drawings.  I actually woke up DH because I was laughing so hard.
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • Options
    I clearly have more reading to do....
  • Options
    I think Party in Apartment 3 is my favourite. :)
    Planning Our Wedding - Updated 04/11/11
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    "If you can't think of something nice to say, don't say something nice" - Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_brooke-14?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:d8c8b718-aab4-4fe7-9065-e50124d86f47Post:8fc55558-31a7-4c60-9703-44d043406178">Re: *Brooke*</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think Party in Apartment 3 is my favourite. :)
    Posted by lalap69[/QUOTE]
    How awesome would it be if I arrived through the window in my ninja outfit?
    Courtesy of megk8oz

• Options

Clearly, I'm out of the loop on a funny. I'm always looking for a good funny. Please enlighten, peoples. TIA.

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Options
    http://www.27bslash6.com/missy.html

Start here then go through the other ones.  Be forewarned: You won't do anything actually productive once you've started.
    Courtesy of megk8oz

• Options
    http://www.27bslash6.com/missy.html

I also like the page with quotes from his kid.
  • Options
    Since you posted my favourite part of Party in Apartment 3, this only seems fair...

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_brooke-14?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:d8c8b718-aab4-4fe7-9065-e50124d86f47Post:f91160a3-7c83-48fd-98b0-6703825c6a2a">Re: *Brooke*</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm also quite partial to "grubby tenant" and the shark drawings.  I actually woke up DH because I was laughing so hard.
    Posted by bablingbrooke[/QUOTE]
    "Jesus God help me!  This shark is fifty times the size of that car which make me at least six feet tall!"
    "If you can't think of something nice to say, don't say something nice" - Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    Meg - prepare to lose the rest of your day! :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_brooke-14?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:d8c8b718-aab4-4fe7-9065-e50124d86f47Post:e902432d-ed2f-42fc-8860-518d753b8cd9">Re: *Brooke*</a>:
    [QUOTE]Since you posted my favourite part of Party in Apartment 3, this only seems fair... In Response to Re: *Brooke* : "Jesus God help me!  This shark is fifty times the size of that car which make me at least six feet tall!"
    Posted by lalap69[/QUOTE]
    LOL.  My cousin has that as is FB profile pic right now.  He's all right :)
    Courtesy of megk8oz

• Options
    Ooh, make sure you also check out Simon's Pie Charts.
    Courtesy of megk8oz

• Options

Oh, jeez, I just read "Missy". Holy crap, where has this site been all my life?!?!?!?!!?

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Options
    It wasn't on that site, but I've definitely read Missing Missy before.  Love it.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards