Wedding Party

Bridesmaid drama :(

I am having a hard time deciding who i want in my wedding party. My sister will be my maid of honor and i have three cousins that i amextremely close with. However, this past year one of my cousins started dating this guy and she completely cut us out of her lives for him. It was at a very bad time, my mother was very ill and passed away and she was absent during that very difficult time in my life and that's when i saw her true colors.She left him for now, after she found out he was cheating on her for the 4th time.With all that i still had her back when she would only come talk to me to complain about him. i have spoken to her about her absense in my life during that time and she has apologized but feel like i cant trust her. I dont want to have her in mywedding but i know her feelings will be hurt but at the same time i dont want to force myself to include herjust so i don't hurt her feelings.I still love her as my cousin but our relationship is not the same and i am finding it really hard move on because i was really hurt by her actions. Please help! i dont know if i am being unreasonable, i just want to finally move past this so i can enjoy planning the rest of the wedding!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards