Wedding Party

WPBP of the day

How many hours of sleep did you get last night?

Have you started your holiday shopping?

What are you planning on getting your fi/dh?
Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
My Planning Bio
My Married Bio updated March 4

Re: WPBP of the day

• How many hours of sleep did you get last night?  Not enough - kept waking up...ugh.

Have you started your holiday shopping?  Yup.

What are you planning on getting your fi/dh?  Cologne, socks (hey, he asked for them, lol), some new gym stuff, and perhaps the punching bag he's interested in.
    The Bump ate my signature. DD - Apr 2011 DS - expected June 2013
  • How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
    About 8 hours or so 

Not really. 

So far I continued his subscription to a magazine he loves.  I plan on getting him a new pair of sunglasses.
  • How many hours of sleep did you get last night? 6?  Not all in a row.  DH left for 2 weeks this morning for a business trip.  I kept waking up thinking he was late for the plane.

Have you started your holiday shopping? yes

What are you planning on getting your fi/dh? Bushnell 1500 Pinseeker Laser Rangefinder

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • How many hours of sleep did you get last night? 6.5 or so...not enough!

Have you started your holiday shopping? Nope, haven't even thought about it yet

What are you planning on getting your fi/dh? Not doing gifts since we've got wedding stuff to pay for, but we'll probably go out to a fancy dinner as our gift to each other.
     7ish. was up at 5 for boot camp

Started and finished, except for the 3 families we are adopting today. The list didn't come out until this weekend.

We put our X-Mas budgets towards adopting needy families, and really don't like to spend it on each other, since we have whatever we might need. I did, however, pick up a Chimay tasting set at World Market this weekend for him. Last year I got him a new wallet since I laundered his, and he retaliated by getting me a too-expensive watch and a Banana Republic wool trench. There will be no big gifting this year.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • How many hours of sleep did you get last night?  5 ... and not really good ones either (Flu recovery is giving me very bizarre dreams, lol)

Have you started your holiday shopping? No. I am like religiously opposed to starting my shopping prior to December 1st, lol. With the wedding so close to Christmas, we're not really getting people anything this year, just the little kids (His nephew, my one brother, and my niece)

What are you planning on getting your fi/dh? We're saying "no gifts" this year because of the wedding. But every single birthday and Christmas that we say "no gifts" for whatever reason, he always sneaks and gets me something anyway ... so I need to figure out something to get him, lol. Any suggestions?

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Hi, I was lurking and wanted to contribute:

How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
    4, there was a Dog Whisperer marathon going on.

Yup, So far I've gotten 2 people completely done. 1 of my two nieces and 1 of 4 nephews.

No idea.. I was going to get him a Manchester United Jersey, but I haven't gotten around to it.. I'll probably have to order it online.
    image Married and Junk.
  • How many hours of sleep did you get last night? Oh god, two, maybe?  It was a really bad night.

Have you started your holiday shopping? Yup!  All of the siblings are pitching in for gifts for our parents, which my older sister already bought online.  I still have a couple of things to pick out, but I'm pretty much done.  (It helps that the siblings are doing a secret santa, so instead of having to buy six gifts for each sibling and their spouse, I only have to buy something for my BIL.)

What are you planning on getting your fi/dh? I had planned on making the PS3 I bought on Friday his gift, but I needed him to go with me to get it.  So I have a few options, it's just a matter of deciding which I can actually afford.  I don't want it to be anything he'll expect.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • 1. 4-5, my body would not sleep.

2. Have not really started shopping...need to get on that.

3. We bought our new bed as our Xmas gift. As for Hannukah, I am getting him a slow cooker that he has been eyeing.
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • 1. about 6-7.  It was tough falling asleep!

2. Began a bit.  One gift was purchased in the Cyber Monday theme!

3. I really want to get him a lens for his camera but we'll see what I can afford and come up with.

yup!!  found something for his parents!

What are you planning on getting your fi/dh?  no gifts this year. save save save
    Not enough.  Maybe 5?  I couldn't sleep.

No.  I hate shopping, so I put it off.  I want to make albums for our parents, though, so I'd better get on it.

I'm not sure yet.  He really needs some new clothes, so that's mostly what he'll get, but I want to find something fun.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards