Wedding Party

Wedding Party is getting HUGE.

So our original plan has been to each have three people in the party.  One sibling and two friends on each side.  We are now six months in and still have to ask a few people.  We have been delayed by a few things here and there and have not asked everyone yet.  Well we're all set to have the part all asked this week and parents are putting the sting on to include cousins.  I was slightly opposed because we're already six month into planning and I wanted a smaller sized party.  But since family is important to both of us we decided on asking two cousins each to grow our party to five on both sides.  Now a few days later I'm being pressured to have one more on each side so people don't feel left out.  It's just getting very difficult because if I give into this we will have a wedding party of twelve people plus the two of us.  We can't even fit 14 people at one table at the reception.  Also, our wedding is only having around 100 people.  It seems insane to me to have 15% of our guests standing at the front of the church.  That seems like a lot.  Any ideas would be great.  Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards