Texas-San Antonio

Debi's Bridal at 410

I've been doing some research on the knot on wedding dresses for styles that I like. I have fallen in love with one, granted on the internet, and the only retailer in SA is Debi's Bridal apparantly.

Has anyone used this location of Debi's Bridal. Any good or bad experiences?

Re: Debi's Bridal at 410

• TTiger03TTiger03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've only been inside once to look around.  There weren't many people there and the girls working there didn't really acknowledge us more than to say "welcome".  I think it might have been the end of the day or something, but it was REALLY slow. 

If they are the only ones that have a dress you are really interested in I would go ahead and make an appointment to go see it.  Usually bridal shops are better when you make an appointment anyway. 

If anyone else has issues with them or you don't like them when you go (I didn't do business there so I have no opinion) then you can aways get alterations somewhere else if that is the dress you buy.

Regardless of their reviews, if they have the dress and are the only place to try it on I would go try it on.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    i stopped in as well and although it was slow and the sales people were scarce, once i asked for help they were very attentive. i ended up buying my veil from there and my hairpeice for VERY reasonable prices and debi herself gave me a discount on my veil.

i would suggest going and it may be worth your while.
  • edited December 2011
    I had a very bad experience there. Even though I made an appt the bride already there still got all the attention. I was so close to buying my gown there but they paid no attention to me despite the fact that I made an appt. It's too bad!I will never go back. Your better off going to Mayfair Bridal, they carry many styles and designers. I just bought my Maggie Sottero gown from them. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Stay away from Debi's.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • rammo01rammo01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alauren4,
    How are the prices at Mayfair?  I have my appointment with them at the end of the month?
  • TheSunSationTheSunSation member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a very good experience there and bought my dress there. Everyone here raves about Mayfair but they were very snotty to me and I felt like they didn't care as much after they found out my small budget. I strongly recommend Debi's.
  • edited December 2011
    I didn't go there b/c I researched shops before I went looking and there were a lot of bad reviews for Debi's.

Mayfair was the first place I went. It was FANTASTIC. The service was great, prices reasonable, no pressure, very helpful. I almost got my dress there, but I found one I liked better at David's.  
  • edited December 2011
    I loved Mayfair too. Really it is going to be what you want in a dress that matters. Both locations carry different designers, and have all sorts of prices. There are times when both places will probably hire people who are impatient.. it is just how it goes. So best of luck... and I hope one of these places has your perfect dress!
  • edited December 2011
    The prices vary, it depends on what you want. They will pull dresses for you based on the description you give them. They work with all types of budgets. Let me know how it goes!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I love Debi's on 410!  Thier seamstress, Maria, is amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards