Wedding Party

Feeling helpless

I am not even sure how to explain this situation. 
One of my really close friends has sort of distanced herself from me. This started happening before i was even with my Fiance and now it has gotten worse since we got engaged.  She is very important to me but she is never really around and i find myself chasing after her to see if she is okay. She has some medical problems. I try very hard to understand that she has medical problems but i hate when she goes MIA on me and i worry about her. I wish she should could just send me a txt saying 'Hey i'm okay" But i never get those. Maybe i am asking to much, im not sick so i cant completely understand what she is going through but i try to understand as much as i can. That all being said i dont think its about her being sick. I truly just think she doesnt want to share in my day. It use to be just her and i and now there are a bunch of people in my life and my future husband. I would love her to be around for all this, its such an important time, but i cant take the mental F YOU, that i feel like she is giving me. I'm a pretty straight to the point person but i tend to tread lightly around her because i dont want to upset her for obvious reasons. I guess... i'm asking this.. I asked her to be a bridesmaid, but i feel like she is waiting for me to kick her out. I dont want her out of the party but i also dont want her to be apart of something if she doesnt want to be and is going to be a consistant debbie downer. Am i wrong? I'm very lost and hurt by the whole situation. I've tried to reach out so many times that now i feel like i've used every option i can think of.. i welcome any advice. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards