Texas-San Antonio

Feedback Catering

Hi there Knotties!!

We just got engaged (yay!) and have started calling around for caterers.  I came across Feedback Catering that sounds great, starting at $8.99 pp for buffet service.  They almost seem TOO cheap though.  Anyone had any experience with their food/service before?

Thanks!  :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Feedback Catering

• Lynn2001Lynn2001 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loved Heavenly Gormette. They were reasonable and the food was great! Before getting a caterer though, you may want to book your venue. Some places require you to use your own.
  • Lynn2001Lynn2001 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry, I meant to say, they make you use their own. ;). Congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    Lol, no worries.  Well luckily we have found a venue and they are great as far as not requiring certain vendors, whew!  We have an appointment with Heavenly Gourmet next week actually.  When I spoke to Perla on the phone this week she sounded really nice and like they were there to please.  :)  What kind of food and food service did you have, buffet/servers?  

Thanks for the feedback! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    You will love Perla.  I met with her sometime last year and my fiance and I bookd her that day!  Their prices are so reasonable and the food was excellent.  I wasn't terribly crazy about the first three drinner entree options (ithey were so yummy just not what I was looking for) she offered but she worked with me in selecting something different which made us to happy.  Everything I tasted was delicious and fresh, from the salads to the meal.  Her personality seals the deal!  The owner is super nice as well!  I highly recommend Heavenly Gourmet!
  • TheSunSationTheSunSation member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Knottie above is right - venue must be booked first. A lot of them have a specific list of caterers you much choose from. If this one is not on the list you're out of luck.

Also, I second Heavenly Groumet.
  • edited December 2011
    Our experience with Heavenly Gourmet was not a good one. After asking around, I also heard some really not good things. (Like dropping the food and picking it up and serving it).

Feedback catering is what we chose for our wedding, and we decided to go with an action station option at a little over the 8.99 deal. The reason the 8.99 deal is so affordable is because it is quoted for disposposable.

They are fair dealing and extremely experienced, just do a search. You'll see nothing but good things about them, even though they have only been around a little while.

• edited December 2011
    Hey, don't you work for Feedback?  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards