Wedding Party
Options

**Emily**

I was really pulling for Chile to beat Brazil yesterday in the knock out round of the World Cup.  How's the soccer world  mood in Chile today?
"Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146

Re: **Emily**

• Options
    Aww, thanks. I think what's sad is that Chile played SO well, and 3-0 really doesn't reflect that. Brazil is just ridiculously good at taking any slight error on the part of an opponent and converting that into a goal. And I think it's a bummer that instead of getting to play a new team (like Portugal), Chile had to play Brazil AGAIN - boring, we play them all the time!

But overall, I think people are just happy with how well the team did, and they definitely made sure to enjoy all the group-stage games to the fullest because no one really expected Chile to beat Brazil or get super far.
  • Options
    My DD and I are now really hoping for Argentina to go all the way.  My son is pulling for the Dutch team.  It was a tough draw for Chile to get Brazil in this round.  They're just so darn good, it's like a soccer school whenever they play.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards