Wedding Party
Options

Warm Fuzzies...

So I have the sweetest people in my life. I just received a fuzzies from a couple people when I needed them most.

FI sent me a little "just because" card. It has a scene from Whinnie the Pooh on it and he wrote the most touching note on the inside. He periodically sends me these cards and I adore them.

Then one of my BMs from back home sent me a box of these awesome cookies. I love her. She's a very talented baker.

What warm fuzzies have you guys encountered lately?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Hawaii with my best friend =)
Photobucket

Re: Warm Fuzzies...

• Options
    Aww that's so sweet!

• Options
    I love that card thing!  I snuck a card into his laptop in the middle of the night last week so he'd find it when he got to work.  It made him so happy!
    You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. ~Mae West
  • Options
    That's sweet.

DH was on a business trip the last few days and last night the hotel gave him and his coworkers a few drink coupons.  Shortly after 10 pm my liquored up honey calls to tell me how much he missed me (he'd been gone 24 hours!), how beautiful the place was, how it reminded him of our honeymoon, and how he wished he was there with me instead.  DH is NOT a feelings guy, and it was all the booze, but it was warm and fuzzy so I'll take it :)
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • Options
    Adorabible...I love gushing over a cute things...
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Hawaii with my best friend =)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    The Saturday before last, my period came.  DH and I had a laundry list of household chores to tackle over the weekend, the least exhilerating of which was "clean the fridge."  I was feeling a cold coming on on TOP of the cramps and bloating, so I told him I was going to collapse on the bed for awhile.

When I awoke, the fridge was clean!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards