Wedding Party

choosing bridesmaids

So, I already have 4 chosen, (1 MOH and 3 BM) which was the original number that I was going for.  I"m unhappy with the combination of who I have chosen, though and am considering adding more to make me feel more confident about my friendships and who is in my wedding. I'm starting to think of 2 other old friends who might be a good idea to include. THe one was my best friend from college, and while we've stayed in touch via phone, I haven't seen her for almost 2 years because we live so far away and the other is a girl who I was friends with from home and I was just in her wedding in May and we used to be really good friends but again, i don't see her often because I'm living 3 hours away and in graduate school.. Then, I'm like maybe I should ask 2 of my best friends from my graduate program...  I'm not sure why I'm having such conflicting thoughts over who is going to stand up for me on my wedding day, but it's really causing me stress.  My wedding is June 2, 2012 and I feel like I need to lock down this wedding party ASAP... I am trying to think of the pros and cons of asking them, but it just gets to be a jumbled mess in my head.  I already had talked about how I regretted asking a bridesmaid and am already stuck with that decision.  I think I might be trying to compensate by adding more?  I don't know.  HELP!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards