Wedding Party
Options

Special gift for Maid of Honor

I want to get my sister (maid of honor) something special, in addition to the gifts I am giving the other bridesmaids. I don't want to give her any of the lame typical, "personalized" gifts. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Re: Special gift for Maid of Honor

• Options
    It's like shopping for her bday. We can't tell you what to give her because we don't know her.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Ditto Suz. You know her personality / style / hobbies better than strangers on the internets. ;-)

Just think about what you might buy her for a nice Christmas or birthday present and use that as your starting point. (Spa gift cards, wine of the month subscription, box of gourmet chocolates, sporting events tix, concert tix, etc....)
    The Bump ate my signature. DD - Apr 2011 DS - expected June 2013
  • Options

I would guess that you know your sister better than internet strangers.  Take the "MOH" title out of it.  Go buy a gift for your sister.  It most certainly does NOT have to be wedding related or even a "keepsake".

"Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    What kinds of things does she like? Give us some details and we can be more helpful.

Does she like camping, photography, sports, television shows, needlepoint, her dog, travel, baking, computers, wine, reading, scrapbooking, massages or spa treatments, fashion, the beach, music and concerts, history, fitness? What are her interests and hobbies?

What would she treat herself to if she had some extra money burning a hole in her pocket? What's something she would love, but just hasn't gotten around to getting/doing for herself?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards