Wedding Party
Options

Head table problems

The place that I am having my reception is amazing but the spacing is a little weird. (I attached an awful "blueprint" I quickly did, it is obviously not to scale, but hopefully you get the idea)

There is the main floor that has the dance floor and the dj, cake table, etc. There is some room to put a few other tables, and then there is a top floor that has an opening in the middle that looks down on the dance floor, which that is where the majority of the tables will go.
Here is my dilemma- I don't know where to put the head table. There is a place I want it, but the size of table that can fit could only fit 4-6 people tops. Which is fine if I want only 2 bms and him have 2. We want more than that though! I'm not completely sold on a sweetheart table, but I'm afraid that's what we are going to have to do...
Also there is a u-shaped reception desk that is stationary. I was thinking of putting some non-alcoholic drinks there and some snacks, but am open to ideas.
Any thoughts??

Some more pics of the inside-- the chairs will be gone and that is the dance floor.

I won't have that cheesecloth thing, but it shows the second floor and how one couple had some cocktail tables.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards