July 2012 Weddings

With April coming to a close...

What's the new siggy pic going to be?  HM?  I think it got the most votes for May.

Other than that...anyone have any weekend plans, WR or NWR?
Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview

Re: With April coming to a close...

• Yeah it looks like HM is it. I'm not sure what I'll do for it though cuz we have no clue where we plan to go! So I guess I'll be making something up.

This weekend FI's daughter will be sleeping over our house. We might go see Rio in theatres, having taco night (which is always fun) and she's obsessed with Just Dance for Wii and I'm sure she'll want to play for houurrs haha... so I'm pretty excited about hanging out lol! :)
  • We are just going to take in the sunshine and maybe get clam cakes and chower since it is so nice up here in the Northeast :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Weekend plans, working...Sunday off...spending time at the pool and going to see Water for Elephants...
  • Water for Elephants was AMAZING. Even FI loved it!

I just picked up my finalized e ring today. So pretty! I'm very excited to have something on my finger again :) 

Aaaannnnddddd tomorrow, FSIL and I are going dress shopping for the first time. I wasn't planning on going this early but she doesn't get to visit us that often so it'll be nice to do that with her.

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Have fun dress shopping!! Let us know how it goes!
    Weekend plans- FI and I are doing a 35km bike ride next weekend so we will need to get out and practice this weekend!
    I'm jealous of everyone saying they will be sitting by the pool, we were lucky to get up 15 today, however the sun was out and it was a beautiful day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards