• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
June 2012 Weddings

I'm Back (i think, lol)

So as some of you know my mom was very sick (she is getting better) but that is not why i left the knot. With all that things were stressful on the home front & i wasn't sure if my relationship was going to make it, i had my doubts. It looks like we may have pulled through but it is still stressful without me having a job. 

That being said i think i am back, with so many posters & so many threads it doesn't feel as personal as it did before so i will probably not be around quite as much but i will be checking in!!!

I am not focusing on the wedding just yet though, we still have a bit to do on the house & our social is less than 2 months away, so my focus will be the social. If you don't know what a social is i can explain but, but you CAN NOT jump on me for what it is, yes people spend money & it is like a fundraiser but they LOVE them here & no one is forced, i will not stand for anyone jumping on me for explaining what they are, it is a manitoba thing & people live for them where i live. You do not have to like it, but you do have to accept it :) 

That is what you will be hearing about for the next 2 months lol. I am happy to be seeing what everyone has been up too, it was hard to stay away but i couldn't come here when everyone was happy & making progress & i was miserable & at a standstill. Hopefully the hump is behind us. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dream Honeymoon/Actual Honeymoon Disneyworld Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards