June 2012 Weddings

3 days out!!!!

I can't believe i'm getting married in 3 days!!!!

My wedding planner has sent the reception vendor a floor plan for tables and such.

We finally got an invoice for the reception! thank God!

Tomorrow we are decorating the Church in the morning and the reception in the evening.

I'm getting my nails done friday before the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner!
I can't wait to give my parents their gifts. I got mom a set of ear rings and i got dad a double hinge picture frame engraved at Things Remembers with a really only pic of me and him when i was about 3 or 4 and on the other side I got one of my bridals developed. I engraved " I'll always be your little girl " on the frame.

then we leave for Charlotte NC for the wedding night, then Sunday we drive to Tampa Fl. Monday we board our cruise ship!!! boy, do we need a vacation!

I"m so excited and can't wait til Saturday!  this weekend Brides, we've almost made it!!!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: 3 days out!!!!

• Yeah...  I am also 3 days out.  Go June 23 brides - we are almost there!!!  Good luck to you, I hope your weather is perfect and your day runs smoothly. 
  • Where are you staying in Charlotte?
  • Yay!! It`s so soon! At this point, I`m on my last few hours at work until post-honeymoon. Unfortunately for us though, they`re calling for an 80% chance of rain on our big day with possible thundershowers :( oh well, we`ll be picking up some umbrellas to get us through. Not the end of the world!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Residents inn off I-77 i believe, FI booked it, i just accidentally saw the directions he printed off. lol
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • We are getting married on June 23rd too!  AND taking a cruise that leaves out of tampa!!
    Too crazy! Are you going on the carnival cruise line?? Where are you traveling to?
    We may be on the same ship!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm the 24th so 4 days for me and holy cow! Just met with my friend/wedding planner to go over transportation details. It's insane because we are taking formal pics before at a different location then our venue. We have a limo for the girls and cars for the guys so she is figuring out all of the people going where to make sure everyone has cars where they need to be. She's pretty awesome! But Oh boy....4 days...
  • kiki1978kiki1978 member
    First Comment
    edited June 2012
    I'm shocked about 4 days as well!  FI has one of his GM coming in town tomorrow so they can golf. He also let me know last night he invited both his GM over Friday night for dinner.  Friday is mani/pedi time and my dad will be arriving in town!  I'm getting super excited!
    Anniversary BFP: 3/5/13 EDD: 11/14/13 BabyFruit Ticker
  • June 23 here also & I'm stressing out! We still have to figure out our music (have dj but haven't nailed down the songs we want) and groomsmen gifts. Today my Mom and I are doing some last minute shopping (makeup, clothes for honeymoon, etc). Thursday I'm getting waxed and getting my hair colored then my bachelorette party. Friday we are doing lunch and mani/pedis then rehersal and all the girls are having a slumber party at my mom's and then of course Saturday is the big day!

I also want to clean the house and get my bridal shower thanki yous in the mail so it's done when we come home.

SOOOOO much to do but I can't wait for the big day :)
  • Lindz, your Dad's gift made me tear up. That's a beautiful idea!

I kind of can't believe the wedding is in three days. I mean, I've been planning for 10 months now, and now it's just... here? That's SO weird to me and I don't feel like it's real yet!

Our forecast keeps changing, but it's showing 62* (with a real feel of 68*) and showers possible in the morning (but nothing measurable). I'm hoping it's a bit warmer, especially since it's 80* and supposed to be 80* tomorrow, too! Dang Oregon.
  • I am 3 days away! My last day at my current job was today. I start my new job on july 2nd after the honeymoon. Tomorrow is my bachelorette party in New Orleans. I will drive to Baton Rouge to meet a bridesmaid then we will meet the other bridesmaid in N.O.  for about 4pm. After checking into our hotel room, we will start the evening off with a happy hour drink. Around 7pm we will eat at a sushi restaurant then continue to bar hop throughout the night.
    The following day we will have coffee and beignets (basically donuts with powdered sugar) then drive to Natchez Ms for the Rehearsal Day.
    We will check into our venue  around 3pm then rehearse at 4pm. Following the rehearsal, the wedding party will help wrap lavender into balls of tulle and fasten with ribbon. Dinner will be at 6pm at a local restaurant.
    The day of the wedding, me and my bridesmaid will go to the spa and salon for 9am to 1:30pm. Afterwards lunch and finished getting dressed for pictures at 3:30pm. The ceremony will begin at 6:30.
    Hopefully the ceremony and reception will rock.
    We will go on our honeymoon to the ozark mountains in arkansas for the following week.
  • We are leaving town tomorrow to haul everything up :)  I'm ready!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am June 23rd as well! Had my rehearsal dinner last night where my soon to be father-in-law kept giving speaches throughout the night about how he wants many grandbabies. Besides the church being what felt like 120 degrees during the ceremony practice everything went well. Just trying to relax before the big day. Starting that off with a pedi this afternoon.
    Happy Wedding to all the June 23 brides! We are all gonna look great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards