Washington-Seattle
Options

The flower girl dress is in

Today I got b's (my daughter) flower girl dress. I am so excited it is very cute. Sorry about the bad pics she was not happy trying it on. :( I will try again later to get a happy face pic

Re: The flower girl dress is in

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh so cute!!! Sometimes the angry pictures are more fun any way.
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • Options
    Kaye SmithKaye Smith member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The dress is too cute - and for some reason, i'm one of those people who likes the pictures of kids crying/having a tantrum!  What a cute flower girl!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha, your poor daughter, she doesn't like it mama! hahahah. Its very cute. Very fairy like!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is SO cute!  How old is your daughter?  I'm looking for something fun & cute like that for my niece, but she'll only be 16mo at our wedding...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

my daughter will be 2 for the wedding. I got it from totally tutu for you on etsy for $35.00. She actually lives yelm. I thought if she gets it dirty it wont be a big deal or if she doesnt she can wear it as dress up for like a year more. Its elastic around the top so there is lots or growing room. You could also very easily make one. I know how to make regular tutus but was unsure how to make one like a dress now that i got it is very very easy.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    LMAO, I'm sorry, I feel bad for laughing at the picture (especially the first one) but it's just too cute!
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards