Washington-Seattle
Options

new invite mockup! WDYT? PIP!!

So here are the invites I've been working on with the stamps. I don't have extra green paper so bear with me.. haha

which do you like better out of the first 3?

Here is the invitation with the inserts in it.

TK won't let me post more pics.. so more pics in my bio of the inserts up close.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!

Re: new invite mockup! WDYT? PIP!!

• Options
    carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!  So pretty!  I love them.  And I prefer them to the other invitations - I just think the stamped images add character.  I also like that you can make the flowers match your colors.

What a cool technique.  Hopefully, if we use it, we won't regret it once we get to invitation #48.  ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good job Sara! They all look great! I like #1 or #3 the best I think the writing makes it look balanced. #2 has too much white space between the flower stamps and the writing. They are awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like # 1 the best. It seems to have an equal amount of blank and colored space to it. Nice job!
    Steph and Brad 10-1-10

"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken".
    See my bio!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You did an awesome job.  I think I like the layout of #2 best, but the amount of green border in #3 best.  That said, I actually like your original design better
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    melissa82melissa82 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They look really good!  I like #1 the best due to the border size and the font choices.
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I like the placement of the flowers better in #2 but like the word position and how much green border is there is #3. I love these very cute :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Very pretty...I like the font and spacing of #1 the best.
  • Options
    jennlinjennlin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i like #2
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like #1 best - I prefer the thinner green boarder, the flowers to text has the best balance, and the flower placement is perfect (full center, full flower, 1/3 center).

So I'm torn, I really love these, think they are pretty and adorable without being cutsy. However, the scroll pattern on your original invites seems to fit your theme a bit better as its reminiscent to me of peacock feathers (art deco style) and feels echoed by the  curly willow strands in your CP. Then again, the flowers are similar to your inspiration bouquet. I think I like the text layout of the RSVP and extras better with the flower.
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like 1 the best.  The lay out of the flowers and spacing.  I also like the font used in your new ones better than the old ones.  But I agree with KST in that the black flourish matches the peacock theme better. 

Also on the inserts I think (Adults only) [ instead of (Adult only) ] sounds better. 
    Amanda & Joel
    Planning bio: updated 05.11.10
    326 were asked to dance image
    120 will boogie the night away image 110 have two left feet image 96 are couch potatoes image
    RSVP Date: Sept 10, 2010
  • Options
    jennuinnejennuinne member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like the wording/spacing on #1 best, the flowers on #2 and the border on #3.  But, I agree with pp, I liked your original design better than any of these, but these are cute too.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not doing a peacock theme. I decided against that a long time ago.. I thought I updated my bio.. ah. Also, I think that those centerpieces are going away.. I have a new one on the inspiration page. I guess this is what happens when you make decisions early on in planning.. i changed my mind.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like the design of #1 and font of #2. I also like the skinnier border better.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow these were DIY, you did a fantastic job!!! I vote for number 3, I think it looks a bit more simple than the other ones and so you look at the flowers but the invite doesnt feel overpowered by them. When do you send them out??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh! How did I miss you weren't going peacock anymore! LOL...then my "helpful" things I send your way must be annoying. :)  Then I like these better.
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards